Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t happen anymore like they used to in general
Less scope for them in this climate sadly, I mean they will still have a few "press days", but contact will be limited for a while sadly.
Nah, you tend to need a press conference or something.

If someone speaks to the media in the day, something tends to get left to 1030 but I don't think that's really happening at the moment.
Very, very rare to get an embargo on a Saturday night mate. Would be a story for the Sunday papers and they are the absolute worst for transfer nonsense.

Cheers all. Makes sense. I’m just a desperate fool dying for something to get excited about!

You said 3 to 4 confirmed bids, none of the bids have been confirmed.

Most sourced people said we were bidding for Holjberg, but other than that the rest is mostly media rumours.

I mean nobody decent has even confirmed our Allan bids yet.
I think it is safe to say that we are long term in for Allan, the world knows that, same with gabby and hoijberg. I cannot recall the Everton or real left bag quotes, but again, both had some legs

We have a hundred mill innit

I think it is safe to say that we are long term in for Allan, the world knows that, same with gabby and hoijberg. I cannot recall the Everton or real left bag quotes, but again, both had some legs

We have a hundred mill innit

Nothing confirmed or anything. It's fair to argue that we wouldn't have got Allan and Hjobjerg, I imagine it was one or the other and getting Hjobjerg would have been more long-term and cheaper, allowing money to go elsewhere.

Being linked with Celtic central midfielder Oliver Ntcham. He was at man City till 2017, been at Celtic since then, 24 years old and French u21 international. It has been reported Celtic want 20 million for him. Southampton and West ham reported to be interested as well

I'd have Shaqiri from the RS if the price was right, about 15 million.

Loads will pretend that he's an absolute donkey, just like the last time he became available only to end up being signed by a certain Jurgen Klopp.

He's 28 and we need a right winger. Got loads of talent imo, and is only being kept out by Salah.

At 15 million he'd be great value for money imo.

Loads will pretend that he's an absolute donkey, just like the last time he became available only to end up being signed by a certain Jurgen Klopp.

He's 28 and we need a right winger. Got loads of talent imo, and is only being kept out by Salah.

Hook line and sinker with this one

Is that the same Jurgen Klopp that never plays him?

12 starts in 2 seasons, proper rates him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back