Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I'm very much mistaken, they haven't yet signed Cavani.

And you'd advocate us paying 33-year-old Cavani £200k (plus a hefty sign-on fee) a week? When we desperately need a midfielder and right mid.

Who's the U21 golden boot winner? Waldschmidt. He's alright. That's it. Scored seven goals in the Bundesliga last season.

This is also Benfica you're talking about. Probably the biggest club in their country and regularly in the Champions League.

I just don't get the comparison.
How on Earth do you think we couldn't afford 200k/w (i really doubt we could honestly) but BENFICA could??

How on Earth do you think we couldn't afford 200k/w (i really doubt we could honestly) but BENFICA could??

Obviously he’s not on that money at Benfica, will be getting less than Bernard I bet

It’s the mental gymnastics he’s jumped threw to vindicate not signing anyone yet...

You are of the belief that useless , lazy players on long contracts with massive wages, are easy to shift mate ?. I don't think that clubs are going to be queued around the corner. Be realistic , some of them are unmoveable.
True. How do you convince Sandro to take a £50k per week pay cut when he can go out on loan and have his wages subsidised.

True. How do you convince Sandro to take a £50k per week pay cut when he can go out on loan and have his wages subsidised.
Because this is his last year? He's got to do SOMETHING to show he can get anywhere near the contract he has now. Which he won't. But let's just say he makes 5m a year, if he "moves on" and signs with someone else for 2m a year/5 year contract, he still is making bank. That's Bolasie's problem. He won't go anywhere because he's scared if anything happens he's done. What he doesn't realize is he's already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back