Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling CA values Walcott far higher than Iwobi. I can see him moving to a diamond formation actually given the paucity of our wide options. Gbamin holding (when fit) Allan Gomes ahead of him and then a position for someone like a Lozano. Gordon could cover across three positions also.
I think the idea of the diamond formation would work really well given what we have and what we need. Was looking back at Carlo's Milan side and that was the way he played. I think a RB would be a definite must get - needs to be a fast, creative player. If Gbamin can get fit and we get Allan, I'd feel enthusiastic about that set up.

A keeper that doesn’t save shots offering competition for another goalkeeper that doesn’t save shots? I think we should buy a keeper that saves shots.

Ok. Well he's off to Spurs so its irrelevant and the underlying point was about competition of which Pickford has none. Let's all keep talking about signing Messi then FFS !! Far more likely !

I mean, you have zero.. and I mean absolutely ZERO idea if this actually happened or not Zat.

That's a big part of the problem around here these days - a number of posters, including you, seem to deal almost exclusively in conjecture and hearsay and present it as fact.

Don't do that. It doesn't help.
nah you're being unfair here.
It's perfectly reasonable to assume that, with the number of intermediaries around, that Hojbjerg was initially interested in coming to us - even if a worst case scenario.
If you're calling Zat out on a direct club to agent discussion - yes, fine, because that's against the rules. But it's the layers of entourage that mean that every club knows whether it's worth putting in a bid for a player or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back