Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s every chance that his agent will have told us that he is interested though.

Of course, happens frequently in business...sometimes people fall for it and make a fool of themselves, only to be let down.

Usually the inexperienced ones who dive in and get excited.

Its been widely reported (by every single media outlet covering the story) that we made a bid for Hojbjerg and he turned us down.
...and what about the 'stalking horse for spurs' bit? being 'mugged off' is how we looked in the press, was it? na, not it all.

Just wind your neck in.

im thinking Man City or PSG, even though he is over 30 and only has 1 year left he will still be a mad price and his wages will be high too. I would imagine he will want to go to a side he can see winning things in the next 2 seasons, then he will probably be off to semi retirement in the USA or China
I’ve read previously that he’s always intended to return to Argentina to finish his career.

Interesting that talk has switched from buying him to potential loan deal.
Oh dear, hope that's wrong, they will just laugh us away.
Whos said about a loan deal?

Napoli need cash, can't see them loaning him out unless its with an obligation to buy next summer.
Its conjecture by O'Keefe and he said as much in his article. Said it would make financial sense but hasn't reported that's what we are doing
Article on NewsNow...be arsed linking it. Kind of referenced it would be loan with view to buy.
Personally I'd welcome the days of Everloan back with open arms.
The Athletic.
Same mate, we done our best business in the loan market
Really? now that's interesting. Allan on loan would be excellent but I can't imagine them loaning him out when they could sell.

It would be a masterstroke to get a loan for Allan with an option to buy.

If we could pull that off then possibly also Dalot and Lozano as well.

Pickford
Dalot Mina Holgate Digne
Lozano Allan Gomes Iwobi
Richarlison DCL

The massive weak link would still be Gomes/Iwobi in the left two midfield positions. Three starters joining and still looking weak in the first eleven...not to mention suicidal defending if Keane gets on the pitch.

Quite amazing really.

Pickford
Dalot Mina Holgate Digne
Lozano Allan Gomes Iwobi
Richarlison DCL

The massive weak link would still be Gomes/Iwobi in the left two midfield positions. Three starters joining and still looking weak in the first eleven...not to mention suicidal defending if Keane gets on the pitch.

Quite amazing really.
It would be nice to get Allan on loan but nobody anywhere is saying we have bid for him on loan so its all fantasy at the minute. I highly doubt Napoli would accept a loan offer

Pickford
Dalot Mina Holgate Digne
Lozano Allan Gomes Iwobi
Richarlison DCL

Quite amazing really.
Agreed...loan deal for him would allow us to push the money somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back