Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually reckon King would be a good signing if the price was right.

I think he would have been understated value a few years ago, but i think that horse has bolted now, he has similar attributes to Richarlison and DCL for me and dont think hed offer much variance. I like him though and banged the drum for him maybe about three ago but hes at his appex now for value and worth.

How annoying is it going to be if we are linked with Rodriguiz all summer and actually sign Josh King.

I wouldn't want to be Josh King if that came to pass, though i wont lie i like him.

He’s better than Tosun and Niasse and even though I like DCL I think King would do just a good a job, but they would still want decent money for him. I don’t expect Rodriguez to come here, think being linked with him is just to let other teams now he’s available, that’s what looks like happened with Gabriele.

Arias, Allan, James and Doucoure would be a proper window as long as we punt a few also (looking at you Besic, Sandro, Bolasie, Delph, Davies and probably Bernard - sure I have missed a few).

Gylfi, since Carlo seems to like him, probably stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back