Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said " Probably need at least 4 out on decent money". not "for decent money". Bolasie £75k per week , Sandro £65k per week, Delph £80k per week, Besic £30k per week are between them on £250k per week,

wages provided by https://www.spotrac.com/ may not include bonuses

The reports are we would be paying Allan approx £110k and Doucoure £120k per week, so we would more or less break even. But it probably wont be that neat, we will probably have to carry on paying part of wages for some of them outgoing players
Ah right. My bad

Thought the Allan rumours were 3.5m euro. 70kpw .

Here we go!!! The newest boy in Blue!

pyrKBXKh.jpg

When you say get the best players we can in a post railing against signing young players what is the assumption? It certainly isn't that young players are good players.
Oh you're assuming for me now are you, my post was pretty self explanatory most seemed to understand it. Does the best players we can get sound like it has an age limit on it? Pretty sure I didn't mention an age limit. just saying we need first team ready players now.

you think Keane & Mina combo is better than Keane & Holgate or Mina & Holgate?

twoguys Who move slower than a tectonic plate?
I don't think they are any worse personally. Holgate has done okay but he's no Baresi. And I did say to rotate them - which you would've seen if you'd read the whole piece instead of making a snap judgement without having the full information.

Oh you're assuming for me now are you, my post was pretty self explanatory most seemed to understand it. Does the best players we can get sound like it has an age limit on it? Pretty sure I didn't mention an age limit. just saying we need first team ready players now.
And I'm saying that can be done while signing younger players and passing on 30m for older ones like Allan. You seemed to dismiss that as a good idea.

And I'm saying that can be done while signing younger players and passing on 30m for older ones like Allan. You seemed to dismiss that as a good idea.
You're making things up in you're head mate. Allan is quality, he will instantly improve the first team, you're the one hung up on age mate. If we can get a 21 year old for £30m of the same quality, I'd be more than happy, don't know what's so hard to understand to be honest.

How've we spent all that money to still have Coleman at RB
Well, he's our only option really just now isn't he?
Florenzi or Arias not signed yet - and we don't know they'll do a better job than him anyway.
So it was Coleman or Kenny - which would you have?

You're making things up in you're head mate. Allan is quality, he will instantly improve the first team, you're the one hung up on age mate. If we can get a 21 year old for £30m of the same quality, I'd be more than happy, don't know what's so hard to understand to be honest.
Nah I disagree with that tbh. Value matters and value includes age because age determines how much longevity the player has and also if there is any chance of getting money back at some point. I don't get to hung up on resale value because it matters less when the player is good for 8+ years but it is nice to have when the player isn't that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back