Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the only person who considered Schneiderlin 1 of the best players in this league was me in his last year at Saints.

Allan is widely regarded as the best in Italy.

I havent seen the lad, but to compare him to Schneiderlin is quite the sillyness my friend.
Well some people would say being one of the best in Italy means nothing you know.

I just see a good player falling out of favor in a good but not great side and seeing us offering big enough wages and some first team footy and going crazy for it. I think Allan is better but I do see similarities here.

I'm not enough of an expert to name names but I really believe we can improve the midfield without signing players who have one contract of quality left at best.

I think Allan will be good for the record, I'm just concerned about the money side of it.
Don't descend into Eskiness. Leave the money worries for our billionaire accountant owner who will soon have his office turned into the Colombian equivalent of a snowman bukake aftermath.

can forget CL without a world class striker... for all the best intentions we need a 20+ striker to think of CL...
It takes more than that. The best striker in the league last year finished like 9th or something. We couldn't break the top 6 with Rom after the first Martinez year and he wasn't nearly as good then as he was at the end.

Well some people would say being one of the best in Italy means nothing you know.

I just see a good player falling out of favor in a good but not great side and seeing us offering big enough wages and some first team footy and going crazy for it. I think Allan is better but I do see similarities here.

The player was on the other end of rejected bids for 80m last year.

You do him wrong.

Don't descend into Eskiness. Leave the money worries for our billionaire accountant owner who will soon have his office turned into the Colombian equivalent of a snowman bukake aftermath.
Haha I'm not trying to be very specific with it. I just know that we don't have unlimited amounts and therefore have to spend it in a smart way.

Wouldn't that be the plan?
Sell richarlison next summer and you already have his replacement who's had a year to bed into the team.

Then use the richarlison money to buy other players to develop and make the whole team better. As opposed to what ever we're up to at the moment.

You're right, I might do that on Fifa 21 career mode, wish me luck ;) :D

You can't say that around here mate - some think Bambi needing 20 shots a game to score 1 goal will see us challenging.
Your theory is essentially sign a top striker and everything else will work itself out except Arsenal did that model this year and were 8th and we did that model with Rom and also never made the CL (and when Rom was actually a 20 goal a season striker never passed 8th). So I'd say the theory is maybe not all the way there but keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back