Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyon coach did an interview yesterday where he said his squad is too big and there aren't enough games to keep fringe players happy.

So he's practically begging for clubs to come in and buy their fringe players on the cheap. Any players there worth a punt?

Lyon coach did an interview yesterday where he said his squad is too big and there aren't enough games to keep fringe players happy.

So he's practically begging for clubs to come in and buy their fringe players on the cheap. Any players there worth a punt?
Yeah loads but they are mainly the big names not the fringe players

id take depay, aouar, dembele, caqueret, traore, cornet and mendes

I will reiterate, in my opinion, at this stage of our transition(lol) we aren't in a position to go and get all young players. we have regressed so badly since Walsh and Koeman that we need fixing. This means getting the best players we can get for prices we can afford. Once we have a midfield that can run and tackle and create, then we can think a bit more long term.

I am more than happy buying 29/30 year olds of the quality of Allan and James, that's the difference, the actual quality of the player, age is irrelevant.
Young players don't have to suck when they first come in. I think people miss that important step. In fact our best signings in recent years have also been young players in Richarlison and Lukaku.

Thems the choices we have right now (with Holgate)
Who would you have there for us? We going out and buying Van Dijk and Koulibaly?!
I put them there because I think they will be our defenders this season. Not because I believe them to be the best there.
The team needs attention further forward first and that is what I was showcasing.

you think Keane & Mina combo is better than Keane & Holgate or Mina & Holgate?

twoguys Who move slower than a tectonic plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back