Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best thing about this window for me is the GOT flight tracking battalion - doing god's work for the greater good - ladies and gents - I salute you all!

Formation are sooooooo 2012. A 4-4-2, 4-2-2, 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 can all basically be set up the same way

DCL/Kean - advanced striker - traditional #9
Richarlison - inverted left winger or second striker
James - inverted right winger or #10
Gomes/Iwobi - third MF - can play as as a more attacking or a deep lying CM depending on the opponent - also as inverted LM
Doucoure - box-to-box #8
Allan - DM #6 - similar to how Gueye played

Can't say I've seen a lot of James lately to know if he has pace to play out wide
Personally I’d like to think he’d be a central figure receiving pull backs and arriving late in the box, that would mean DCL playing the channels and interchanging from focal point to touch line. Utd used to do this well under Fergie with Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez / Berbatov

If Watford don't play ball with Doucoure soon would the club be tempted in going back for Gueye I wonder?
Even if it costs around £20m?
Or has that ship sailed?

How does FFP work with loans? Feels like this could be another way to just skirt the rules. Like what happens if Mosh calls Usmanov and says, “Good ebening Al. Can I get 120mil with 0% interest and I’ll pay you back over 100 years?”
You'd have to imagine that a loan would be seen as income once it's drawn down and the repayments over X amount of years would be expenditure.. I don't think they allow owners to do the type of blag loan you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back