Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else concerned about a lack of pace and width? Feels like we need someone to stick to the touchline with the ability to run in behind to expand the field. Like a better Walcott, Deulofeu, etc.
Agreed. Plenty of time to get something sorted.

Anyone else concerned about a lack of pace and width? Feels like we need someone to stick to the touchline with the ability to run in behind to expand the field. Like a better Walcott, Deulofeu, etc.
Right Back is going to huge to offer balanced width with Digne on the other side. We could be going deliberately narrow up from with James as a number 10

Im sure Ancelotti likes one wide player and the other more central who cuts in

Zaha on the left as the wide player offering pace

Rodriguez on the right cutting in on his left

Thats my prediction.

you know who I’ve not heard you mention in a while???
Zaha...

what’s the latest with him mate? ;)

Thought everybody loved him?
Still, plop or not he plays for PSG who are pretty good and Doucoure plays for Watford - who are most definitely not.
Think I'd rather have Gueye personally.
Since when was that the ultimate barometer of how good a player is?

True. The stats on Abdoulaye still bother me. Saw another thing today which rated his progressive passing at the 11th percentile or something. That's worse than what we have. I don't like that for someone who figure to go box to box.

I'm probably the wrong person to discuss stats with as I don't believe in them!

Doucoure is an odd one for me, I think he would be perfect in between Gomes and Allan but if we don't get Allan I think he would struggle. Time will tell anyway.

Thought everybody loved him?
Still, plop or not he plays for PSG who are pretty good and Doucoure plays for Watford - who are most definitely not.
Think I'd rather have Gueye personally.

As I said, the culture of this club is failure.

Lets get Gana back, a player who dragged us to the dizzy heights of 7th
Lets get Lukaku back, a player who dragged us to the dizzy heights of 11th
Lets get Geri back, a player who got dragged for Aaron Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back