Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOFFEES CLOSING ON ALLAN, JAMES DEALS

Napoli
midfielder Allan has arrived on Merseyside to undergo a medical ahead of move to Everton.

The Brazilian is close to joining up once again with Carlo Ancelotti after working under the Italian in Naples and is ready to put pen to paper on the deal.

James Rodriguez has also travelled to the UK to finalise his move to Goodison Park, and the Real Madrid playmaker is expected to have a medical later this week.

Everton are expected to complete the signings of Allan and James in the next 48 hours.

Was Serri the one with ingrowing toenails that were made worse in cold weather or did I dream that?

P.S. Looking at your footer, I can't believe how many players we have been linked with. That is some list!

Cant rightly recollect on Seri mate, not sure hes making Fulhams starting 11 these days though.

Ha its actually small enough this year, we are getting our firm targets in before the start of the season )hopefully).

You'd have to think at least two of the current set of CM's will be shown the door this Summer? Can see Delph going on a perm to Leeds or something with Davies being shipped out on loan. That's on top of Besic being sold too.

No way we'll have Gomes, Doucoure, Allan, Davies, Gbamin, Delph and even Sigurdsson competing for 2-3 places in the middle.

Allan looks like he can play football, Gana is just a shitzu.

Gueye is 1 of the biggest myths I've seen at Everton. Genuinely baffled by how many people his cheerleaders managed to hypnotise in to believing the stats narrative. It was akin to Pickford at Sunderland.

Every video I watch of Toffee TV, they continually wax lyrical about what he used to bring to the team and what we miss, makes it sound like we were an all conquering, dominant force while he was here.

Dont get me wrong, we haven't been great since he left, but we haven't been THAT much worse. That should tell you everything you need to know about the impact of Gana, or the other Gueye as he should be known.

Gueye is 1 of the biggest myths I've seen at Everton. Genuinely baffled by how many people his cheerleaders managed to hypnotise in to believing the stats narrative. It was akin to Pickford at Sunderland.

Every video I watch of Toffee TV, what he used to bring to the team and what we miss, makes it sound like we were an all conquering, dominant force while he was here.

Dont get me wrong, we haven't been great since he left, but we haven't been THAT much worse. That should tell you everything you need to know about the impact of Gana, or the other Gueye as he should be known.

Utter tripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back