Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its interesting that if we stick to 442 that essentially we'll be switching the roles of the wide players - last season Bernard/Gordon were the ones on the left cutting inside whilst Walcott was the out and out wide player on the right.

Assuming Rodriguez is going to be played on the right I imagine he'll be the one cutting inside and therefore we'll want more of an out and out wide player on the left.

Hopefully we can offload Bernard and reinvest in a top wide player full of pace.

I can’t shake the feeling that there might be another surprise late on.

A zaha type signing. Or Jovic on loan. I’m not sure we are done yet.
I think our transfer activity from now on may depend on players being sold.
I have seen the post about the loan taken out by us of 124m but so far from what I have seen with the way the deals have been structured we won't need a fraction of that..... but, that posters information was spot on about everything else. I assume he was a Watford supporter rather than an Everton one.

The manager clearly saw what everybody else did and just brought in a new midfield, I feel that any other signings may be of younger players the manager will want to develop... if there are any other signings.

Blimey , mini Esks all over Twitter saying our accounts are almost Leeds like .
I don't think they grasp the fact that Mosh and his best mate didn't get rich by taking stupid risks . The pair are dodgy as F but they are super rich for a reason .
Unsurprisingly the LFC chief arselicker at the echo is "worried " about our finances . No you biased poor excuse for an editor who uses no more than two syllables in a sentence . You're worried about this phoenix .
I don't know why I go on Twitter . Opinion is fact and vice versa . No grey area and no room for debate .
Rant over . Muppets .

I think our transfer activity from now on may depend on players being sold.
I have seen the post about the loan taken out by us of 124m but so far from what I have seen with the way the deals have been structured we won't need a fraction of that..... but, that posters information was spot on about everything else. I assume he was a Watford supporter rather than an Everton one.

The manager clearly saw what everybody else did and just brought in a new midfield, I feel that any other signings may be of younger players the manager will want to develop... if there are any other signings.
I think the loan is what we do every year. It’s just liquidity until we get the TV money. I don’t think it’s necessarily loaning to buy the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back