Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a good midfield it’s just been injured.

Do we?

Gbamin has hardly played and we still have no idea whether he'll be able to adapt to the League

Delph has blown hot and cold, ditto for Schneiderlin

Much as I like him, there's still plenty of questions about Davies

Siggurdsson is toss

Gomes is the only properly good player we have in the middle IMO

Do we?

Gbamin has hardly played and we still have no idea whether he'll be able to adapt to the League

Siggurdsson is toss

Gbamin, Gomes, Schneids and Davies to upgrade before Coleman & Sid is the question that kicked this off.

Do we?

Siggurdsson is toss

And Gomes is far better on the ball than he is when the other team have it. That is a real weak spot.

Gabriel would be a good start to fixing our backline (hopefully), but if the goals keep going in next year it'll be time to get another CB next summer. Our defense is far from where it needs to be and this run of form that we're crediting Holgate for is imo a matter of low standards rather than high performance.
for me Pickford has to take a lot of the blame, a lot of games this season, teams have scored with the majority of the shots on our goal.

I’m sure I saw a stat just before silva was sacked, about us being like the 5th best team in the league for shots faced. And Pickford was the 2nd worst goalie only behind kepa for shots saved. Something ridiculous like he was only saving 20% of the shots on target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back