Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

i wonder if we'll go back in for Zaha. We went back in for Doucoure and i get the sense Moshiri doesn;t like to lose out (like going back for Marco Silva) Just a gut feeling that it might pop up again closer to the window closing. He wants to leave and with Carlo, Allan and hopefully Rodriguez on board it's could be a very attractive proposition now. Each summer he's value decreases and Palace look to be planning for life after him and maybe if we can offer a couple of players in return that clears our books and keeps the fee sensible.

Because we pay them ridiculous wages. Teams won't shell out £15m and pay £100k a week wages for these players, they'll do one or the other.

This will sound strange, but they also produce players who look quite marketable as well. They tend to score a lot of goals, attack teams, try to pss the ball etc. All of these things make their players look good, and in honesty show up well for stats guys monitoring football (probably a bit of a loophole).

They are well set up to market, advertise and sell on players. Where they got lost was they never really did that. They held a squad together.

When Wilson was linked to Chelsea, rather than being ridiculous and wanting 60+ they should have taken 45-50. Sme with Josh King and us valuing him at 50. They'd done their job and should have turned players over.

Just look at Wilsons goal record though, and compare it to Tosuns. Thats why one is going for £20m and one can't be given away.

i wonder if we'll go back in for Zaha. We went back in for Doucoure and i get the sense Moshiri doesn;t like to lose out (like going back for Marco Silva) Just a gut feeling that it might pop up again closer to the window closing. He wants to leave and with Carlo, Allan and hopefully Rodriguez on board it's could be a very attractive proposition now. Each summer he's value decreases and Palace look to be planning for life after him and maybe if we can offer a couple of players in return that clears our books and keeps the fee sensible.

I can see a couple of surprises at the back end, and if we shift some out hey might be one. In a world where Bernard and SIgurdsson leave, he could come in.

We really need a decent winger like, it all depends I think on what Palace value him at.

Cant see it myself, think we will go 4-3-3 or variant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back