Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 players plus Nkounkou is too many in one window

2 more players for me. Right sided player and a GK.

I doubt we'll get 7 this window (I imagine 2 more after Doucoure) but people seriously underestimate how poor this squad is.

Outside of Richarlison / Holgate / Digne we need a new starting 11 and we are an injury to Rodriguez away from having the same useless wide options as we had last summer.

We need bodies in with quality its as simple as that for me.

then that will probably be addressed in the next window.

But thats the story of the last 25 yrs of Everton isnt it - tomorrow never comes as they say.

I personally think Carlo will want as much business done this window to really make an assault on those European places.

Obviously we need to get players sold aswell but I doubt Ancelotti will be telling Brands to leave positions that need strengthening for another season personally.

Yeah, no way we will move all of them - these are just what I see as the ‘easiest’ to sell individually. Iceland and Iwobi will not be leaving due to wages and the fee we initially payed

FWIW I totally agree. Hopefully more of a sell to buy policy (Everloan is exempt from such constraints) after Doucoure. We’ve got a decent structure, almost too much depth & enough first team quality at that point, and it’s just upgrading what we have from there.

FWIW I totally agree. Hopefully more of a sell to buy policy (Everloan is exempt from such constraints) after Doucoure. We’ve got a decent structure, almost too much depth & enough first team quality at that point, and it’s just upgrading what we have from there.
I'd love a RB and a fast pacy winger who can score. Think we will finish in the top half at least. We need to get 3 quality players in each year then we can challenge for top 6. This year im looking forward to a combative skilful midfield that gives every team a game, dosnt get bullied by teams and shows a bit of fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back