Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we are still after Todibo. He'd be perfect as 4th choice CB and cover for Allan. I would definitely be bringing him in. He already knows JJK which should help him settle and this would allow Gibson to go out on loan and get game time which is what any CB needs to build experience.

I believe we are still after Todibo. He'd be perfect as 4th choice CB and cover for Allan. I would definitely be bringing him in. He already knows JJK which should help him settle and this would allow Gibson to go out on loan and get game time which is what any CB needs to build experience.
Id have the Chelsea lad hopefully with an option to buy. Miles better than todibo

I call Walcott "the gift" because all he does is gift away possession.
Had a fair few equalising/put us ahead goal contributions last season tbf

Off the top of my head, equaliser vs Villa, class assist for Bernard vs Palace to put us in front, our only late winner for years vs Watford, and good assist for Kean vs Bournemouth (meant nothing in the end tho obviously)

We don't need backup choices anywhere in this squad, we need starters over the next few years at gk, rb, cb, rw and st.

The guys they'll replace are good backups. All of our senior centre backs are good backups already for where we want to be. We dont need to waste more money on another backup.

We don't need backup choices anywhere in this squad, we need starters over the next few years at gk, rb, cb, rw and st.

The guys they'll replace are good backups. All of our senior centre backs are good backups already for where we want to be. We dont need to waste more money on another backup.

I think by next season he would be Holgates preferred partner but him starting as a bench option eases him into the league.

We need someone to be pushing current starters, not warming the bench. My only glimpses of that lad were after the restart when he, and the whole team tbf, looked appalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back