Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a fair few equalising/put us ahead goal contributions last season tbf

Off the top of my head, equaliser vs Villa, class assist for Bernard vs Palace to put us in front, our only late winner for years vs Watford, and good assist for Kean vs Bournemouth (meant nothing in the end tho obviously)

Last season in 25 games he got 2 goals, 3 assists and had a pass completion of 69%.

His assists were against West ham, palace and Bournemouth. His goals were against villa and Watford. Out of the 5 teams he had a involvement in a goal against 4 of them were involved in a relagation battle, not the strongest of opponents.

I think he's crap and I think his stats back that up. When you look at the sitters he's missed for us as well. Like the one against villa at the start of the season.

We need someone to be pushing current starters, not warming the bench. My only glimpses of that lad were after the restart when he, and the whole team tbf, looked appalling.

I think he will but I always believe the current shirt holder deserves a chance so if our 2 CB play well Sunday they stay in and Holgate to come back 4th choice may have to wait for a chance. The fact he can also play DM mens we have cover for Allan until he returns. JJK also looked poor in that team and he may well be starting tomorrow.

I always have my doubts when loaning off another Premier League club as I feel we are developing a player for them who they deem not good enough for their team at this stage. We should be aiming for players that are better than what Chelsea currently have.
We loaned Rom off them though ?

Had a fair few equalising/put us ahead goal contributions last season tbf

Off the top of my head, equaliser vs Villa, class assist for Bernard vs Palace to put us in front, our only late winner for years vs Watford, and good assist for Kean vs Bournemouth (meant nothing in the end tho obviously)
Perhaps the problem with Walcott is that you can name his contributions off the top of your head?

Good players do more than you can remember in a season. Even if they are unfashionable roles.

Think any business done now will be in the last week or so.

CB isnt a priority so Tomori will likely go down to the wire with Lampard likely wanting to get other CB's gone before him.

RB will come down to Kenny going.

LW/CF will depend on us offloading any wide players / Tosun.

Last season in 25 games he got 2 goals, 3 assists and had a pass completion of 69%.

His assists were against West ham, palace and Bournemouth. His goals were against villa and Watford. Out of the 5 teams he had a involvement in a goal against 4 of them were involved in a relagation battle, not the strongest of opponents.

I think he's crap and I think his stats back that up. When you look at the sitters he's missed for us as well. Like the one against villa at the start of the season.
He is not crap he is a skillful player and was pretty good the first season last season he was inconsistent but still probably our best winger, maybe being the size and the style of play he does, he is just is not suited to this league and also remember the midfield hardly ever had control last season so it was hard for most of the wing players. Would I like more from him? Yes. And would I sell him if we got a decent offer? yes, but saying he is crap is over the top, if we keep him I hope we can unlock his talent.

Think any business done now will be in the last week or so.

CB isnt a priority so Tomori will likely go down to the wire with Lampard likely wanting to get other CB's gone before him.

RB will come down to Kenny going.

LW/CF will depend on us offloading any wide players / Tosun.
You see I think RB and CB is a priority. Especially a cb with pace, Holgate being out means we will have to sit deep.

You see I think RB and CB is a priority. Especially a cb with pace, Holgate being out means we will have to sit deep.

I just dont think the club will be that bothered if they dont get one in after Braithwaite's emergence.

Keane & Holgate will be our 1st choice partner going forward regardless imo and Holgate is only out for a few weeks.

He is not crap he is a skillful player and was pretty good the first season last season he was inconsistent but still probably our best winger, maybe being the size and the style of play he does, he is just is not suited to this league and also remember the midfield hardly ever had control last season so it was hard for most of the wing players. Would I like more from him? Yes. And would I sell him if we got a decent offer? yes, but saying he is crap is over the top, if we keep him I hope we can unlock his talent.
Mate. You must know by now that, in GOT terms, if you're not world class you're crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back