Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id be all over this personally, really rate this lad.

Worst thing he done was sign a new contract at Chelsea, hardly got a game last season never mind now they've spent all this money.

Needs a loan badly this season or his career will stall, should have followed sanchos footsteps.

Would be all over Hudson odoi on a loan myself

I'm talking about Walcott you know? Your post seems to be referencing Bernard.

Also it isn't opinion that Walcott is crap it's fact. He's been nothing short of awful for us, hence why he's our only RW and at times we've been shoehorning LW into that position since we signed him.
I thought the post I responded to was referencing Bernard. I didn't look back through the thread at the discussion history.

Having said that, I stand by my post in that generally speaking, players are either boss or crap. In fact depending on the poster, you can be both boss and crap, mainly crap with us.

As regards Walcott, I agree with you that since he has been at Everton he has been pretty crap. But that is still an opinion, not a fact.

Worst thing he done was sign a new contract at Chelsea, hardly got a game last season never mind now they've spent all this money.

Needs a loan badly this season or his career will stall, should have followed sanchos footsteps.

Think he had a good few injuries mate, Pulisic is a very good player mind as well. But they have a lot of attacking options this year. Time is on his side, hes the same age as Gordon.

I’d much prefer Hudson-Odoi on loan than Tomori - he brings more of what we don’t have/need for me.

Only problem is that I doubt we’d ever get him permanently. He’s Chelsea’s wonder boy and is important to their brand/fans.

Would prefer Bailey.

Not convinced there is any long term future there for Hudson-Odoi. They've literally torn up their blueprint this season and I can see it going very badly

I thought the post I responded to was referencing Bernard. I didn't look back through the thread at the discussion history.

Having said that, I stand by my post in that generally speaking, players are either boss or crap. In fact depending on the poster, you can be both boss and crap, mainly crap with us.

As regards Walcott, I agree with you that since he has been at Everton he has been pretty crap. But that is still an opinion, not a fact.

That's fair enough but I think if you look at his actual stats there is a very good argument that him being crap is fact lol

he can control a football then gets brushed off it. That’s if he’s even on the pitch.

If he gets runners all around him, all he needs to do is control and lay it off. His weakness is then negated. Sadly, we're so static, he has to control the ball and then hold onto it dribbling past two players waiting for one striker to get into the box.

Not convinced there is any long term future there for Hudson-Odoi. They've literally torn up their blueprint this season and I can see it going very badly
I'm a bit surprised at Lampard tbh. He did the hard job breaking the mould last season by giving all the young players regular starts, and in fairness they repaid his faith by finishing third. They could only have learned from that season and I fully expected players like James, Tomori, Gilmour, Mount, Hudson Odoi and Abrahams to step up another level this season. Now it looks like, of all those, the only regular starter may be James.

Someone mentioned on twitter I think, could have be on here ha ha
About the reason tomori had gone quiet, was because of Hudson Odoi and you apparently can’t loan 2 players off the same club

Im confused as to why so many on here want to and would be excited to sign a left winger which we dont need, who has scored 1 goal in 34 appearances.

Over much needed CB cover which could save us many points should Holgate get injured.

Someone mentioned on twitter I think, could have be on here ha ha
About the reason tomori had gone quiet, was because of Hudson Odoi and you apparently can’t loan 2 players off the same club

I think tomorrows formation will be very telling of where we will still want to be strengthening come the windows end.

If he sticks with 442 then it'll be a more out and out winger whereas 433 I think we'll try bring in another wide forward.

Im confused as to why so many on here want to and would be excited to sign a left winger which we dont need, who has scored 1 goal in 34 appearances.

Over much needed CB cover which could save us many points should Holgate get injured.

Mainly because hes a better player, can also play on the right and at 10 and has a goal and five assists in 6 PL starts last season at 19.

*Warning do not compare that stat with our midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back