Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your lack of a clue is really lowering your posting quality.

View attachment 101031

So thats actually not HALF A SEASON as you claimed.

You seem to be twisting quite a lot of peoples posts recently.

Maybe you need a lie down?

So he was good for about 6 games

After restart i made a list (lol) i think it was 4 really good games and 2 really bad games which stood out for me.

Funnily enough we played deep in those 4 games.

Its a forum mate, people post things and I highlight how and why they are wrong.

Then I tell them what is really happening.

I provide a service.

And as I've said in the past, the last time I joined the "Its not your money" club we signed Iceland for 45m.

I ain't joining that club again.

I said we couldn't sign Moise Kean
I said we would never get Carlo Ancelotti
And I thought we had no chance of getting Hameth Rodrigeth

So yeah, I'm never saying never again, but I personally don't see how we make many more signings without sales, but I also said I don't see how we make ANY signings without sales and then suddenly we throw 60m on the table.

Some of us like talking about football, some of us like talking about money.

Some of us just want to talk about pasties.
I appreciate that we should all think carefully before saying, 'never'. On the other hand, it's fine to say never about some things, such as, "I'll never pull my trouser zip up again without checking that everything vital and sensitive is out of the way". Know what I mean? :rant:

So thats actually not HALF A SEASON as you claimed.

You seem to be twisting quite a lot of peoples posts recently.

Maybe you need a lie down?

After restart i made a list (lol) i think it was 4 really good games and 2 really bad games which stood out for me.

Funnily enough we played deep in those 4 games.
Well Mina certainly wasn't player of the season in the first half of the season, was he?

Not a single person would claim that.

Keane was very impressive for most of the season, he was, as the poll showed the best player after the restart, but his good form started well before that.

I get it, you don't like him, but it really clouds your judgement, which lets be honest isn't the best anyway.

So no, I don't twist peoples words, I highlight why they are wrong, you seem to not like that, you know with you spending a lot of time being wrong.

Anyway, I'm going to put you on ignore so we stop littering threads, laters.

Right now our defense/keeper is our weakest part, the Rs went from nearly there to near unbeatable when they sorted GK & CH, it gives rest of the team freedom to go forward not worrying about the turnover.. we are so bad on turnovers high up pitch leading to chances its terrified us recently going forward, scared to push men forward in case we get countered and its led to Richy and DCL being isolated from rest of team. We need speed at the back which none of the 4 we put out tomorrow have and itll hold us back til we upgrade it.

You think we switched to a defensive style because of Keane, did you watch the derby against Liverpool under 12’s or any other games last season? That was possibly the least mobile, competitive midfield i’ve seen in over 30 years. Playing a high line with that midfield, even with Usain Bolt in defence, would be suicide - no pressure on the ball. It had f all to do with Michael Keane. I’d suggest that’s why Carlo’s signed 3 midfielders and sanctioned a 5 year deal for Keane.

Right now our defense/keeper is our weakest part, the Rs went from nearly there to near unbeatable when they sorted GK & CH, it gives rest of the team freedom to go forward not worrying about the turnover.. we are so bad on turnovers high up pitch leading to chances its terrified us recently going forward, scared to push men forward in case we get countered and its led to Richy and DCL being isolated from rest of team. We need speed at the back which none of the 4 we put out tomorrow have and itll hold us back til we upgrade it.
I think Liverpool’s defence would look utterly rubbish if they had our midfield in front of them. I agree that GK position is a concern and I just don’t think Pickford is good enough for us to win things but opposition teams will now have to deal with an actual midfield rather than a bunch of charlatans.

I think Liverpool’s defence would look utterly rubbish if they had our midfield in front of them. I agree that GK position is a concern and I just don’t think Pickford is good enough for us to win things but opposition teams will now have to deal with an actual midfield rather than a bunch of charlatans.
Hell yes this midfield if it stays fit is massive for us, but to allow them freedom to attack i think we're crying out for pace at the back.. and we aint got it anywhere, even Mason is single geared at times

Its cool nowadays to play out to beat the press but its risky every single time you do it.. the scum make mistakes regularly especially at FB but between the 4 of them the pace to recover is massive so pulls them out.. im scared every time we have a corner and it gets cleared!!

Midfield had to be the priority this year, it was just so bad, Doucoure and Allen will make a vast difference to our play.

Hell yes this midfield if it stays fit is massive for us, but to allow them freedom to attack i think we're crying out for pace at the back.. and we aint got it anywhere, even Mason is single geared at times
I think we’d see a more composed group. Maybe better positional sense and especially the likes of Doucoure mean there won’t be such a problem. But Carlo would appear to agree with you given who we’ve been after.
Do you think Branthwaite and Nkounkou will help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back