Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are so many of our fans concerned about money, and how much for this or that player will cost or how much can we get for this player or that player. just sit back and enjoy what we are getting and let our accountant owner worry about the financial side, after all its his cash.

Why are so many of our fans concerned about money, and how much for this or that player will cost or how much can we get for this player or that player. just sit back and enjoy what we are getting and let our accountant owner worry about the financial side, after all its his cash.

Cos when people suggest we buy players that would cost 200m I personally feel that's an unrealistic demand.

Haha nonsense.

Your wumming has no endgame.

And your lack of a clue is really lowering your posting quality.

keane.webp

Well as I said its not your money, why worry.

Its a forum mate, people post things and I highlight how and why they are wrong.

Then I tell them what is really happening.

I provide a service.

And as I've said in the past, the last time I joined the "Its not your money" club we signed Iceland for 45m.

I ain't joining that club again.

I said we couldn't sign Moise Kean
I said we would never get Carlo Ancelotti
And I thought we had no chance of getting Hameth Rodrigeth

So yeah, I'm never saying never again, but I personally don't see how we make many more signings without sales, but I also said I don't see how we make ANY signings without sales and then suddenly we throw 60m on the table.

Some of us like talking about football, some of us like talking about money.

Some of us just want to talk about pasties.

Money can't buy you love, after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back