Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace seem to be already bringing players in to replace Zaha. Can’t see them needing Iwobi whatsoever like.
If they can't get the money for Zaha what they want they may consider Iwobi towards a swap.
Think we might see a few deals let me that for all clubs as money is very tight due to covid

I just dont want us to get complacent with the business done - midfield looks fine but still havent much out wide or up top and we are thin at RB/CB/GK

With RS signing Thiago, Spurs signing Bale/Relugion, Utd still likely to do business and others like Wolves, Leicester even clubs like Palace bringing in hungry wide players like Eze and Behrama who look very good I think if we are serious about winning a trophy or getting top 6 we still need another 2-3 in at the minimum.

Get James in the middle where he can dictate the play, top wide player with pace and who actually can drive into the box out wide, back up CF & CB and if any dough left/ Kenny goes get a RB in to compete with Seamus.

So it looks like REal Madrid losing their Relugion...
(I’ll see meself out...)

Think people are putting 2+2 together and getting 73736474884949949476661839093847478374774847478384747568293747478474747474747464790183635363646.
You are probably right. But something seems to be happening with Iwobi
Don't think many teams will be in for Zaha myself at the price Palace want. So you never know. Personally I'd prefer the lad palace are after from Brentford

You are probably right. But something seems to be happening with Iwobi
Don't think many teams will be in for Zaha myself at the price Palace want. So you never know. Personally I'd prefer the lad palace are after from Brentford

Do we know what the price for Zaha may be?

Obviously it was about 60-70M last summer but he's a year older and maybe financially Palace may be more desperate to sell.

Be interesting to see how many of that team last night survive the window here. Worse still there’s still 5 or 6 who didn’t even make the squad, including Iwobi which is very surprising unless he’s injured.

Think we’ll be seeing a lot of loans out in the next 2 weeks and maybe 2 or even 3 in for a RB, RW and CB. Be interested to see if Gibson plays against Fleetwood or they keep him out for fear of being cup tied, wonder if they’re doing that with anyone else like Bolasie or Besic. Think if both are still here after the window closes they’ll be in the squads.
The only 2 I can see going from last night's team are Kean and Kenny. I think everyone who played last night is basically 2nd choice for their position so we'd be left short if we let them go. Kean and Kenny are the only 2 that might raise enough money for us to be able to upgrade on them if we sold them I reckon, so they'd be possibilities if the offers are there. Difficult to see the benefit in selling Walcott for £5m for example, because you'd have to pay three times that just to get someone of the same quality to take his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back