Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Him then you cheapo skanks!
No one wants to spend much on him because his wages are massive.

We are probably trying to terminate his contract without paying much for it which i could imagine would be extremely difficult.

i think its kind of sad how Sandro turned out, I think there was one hundred percent a player with potential in him when we bought him, but the utter mismanagement and destruction of his confidence kind of ruined him as a player from there on out.

No one wants to spend much on him because his wages are massive.

We are probably trying to terminate his contract without paying much for it which i could imagine would be extremely difficult.

i think its kind of sad how Sandro turned out, I think there was one hundred percent a player with potential in him when we bought him, but the utter mismanagement and destruction of his confidence kind of ruined him as a player from there on out.
Cannot disagree with you but even at the beginning did he ever have a decent game with us? I cannot recollect one.

Cannot disagree with you but even at the beginning did he ever have a decent game with us? I cannot recollect one.
I thought he was okay against stoke, He had a few games of finding his feet, But then we rushed him back from injury to play against chelsea alone up top if i recall correctly, from there it all went down hill.

It'll cost us about £4m to buy Sandro out of his contract.
Any club offering him a new term next summer isn't going to pay him anywhere near what we are currently paying him.

Clubs will know they can get him on loan until his contract is up for about half that - why would anyone try to buy him? Makes no sense.

I think for the players who's contracts are expiring next season (Walcott, Sandro, Bolasie, Besic) we just need to get them out on loan even without loan fees and covering 50% of their wages.

That alone would still probably save us 150k a week in wages and they aint our problem come June 2021.

It'll cost us about £4m to buy Sandro out of his contract.
Any club offering him a new term next summer isn't going to pay him anywhere near what we are currently paying him.

Clubs will know they can get him on loan until his contract is up for about half that - why would anyone try to buy him? Makes no sense.

....the club are clearly trying to cut their losses with a financial package that’s attractive enough to finally get rid. There’ll be demand for him, he won’t want to live here for another 12 months. Something along the lines of paying him £2m and letting him negotiate his own deal with suitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back