Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour that if coutinho goes to Chelsea barkley is on his way back to Everton. Feels that he treated Everton badly and loves our fans. Not sure if I want him back myself

only player I have felt screwed the club when he left. Did leave a bad taste in my mouth. Would I have him back? Yes. Far better than any midfielder we currently have.

Rumour that if coutinho goes to Chelsea barkley is on his way back to Everton. Feels that he treated Everton badly and loves our fans. Not sure if I want him back myself
Too right he did. He could have got the club 30+ million if he signed for Chelsea on transfer deadline day. But chose not to and line the pockets of himself and his agent by signing for them for 15m the following jan. I wouldn’t expect behaviour like this from a Kopite who had played for the club, let alone a boyhood blue. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t want him back.

Parasite. Classic case of him thinking he was to big for the club and now wants a move back. Hope we're not are usual soft touch selves and take him back. Let him move to the likes of Newcastle.

Too right he did. He could have got the club 30+ million if he signed for Chelsea on transfer deadline day. But chose not to and line the pockets of himself and his agent by signing for them for 15m the following jan. I wouldn’t expect behaviour like this from a Kopite who had played for the club, let alone a boyhood blue. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t want him back.
My thoughts exactly

I cant see that, that would be something we would have done under Moyes and Kenwright. I think Barkley is good on his day, but suffers from indecision and lack of confidence. I dont see us resigning him at this point.

I think it may be easier to get rid of players like Pennington and Dowell. They are not on huge wages already and the possibility of getting a longer term contract would appeal to them(Dowell is only 22btw).

The more expensive older players can sit on their contracts and hope that football will have recovered in twelve months time and by then there will be no transfer fee and they can negotiate their own contracts.

I could see Bolasie being brought back and given a chance in the squad.

No chance on Bolasie, mate. I still maintain he was decent before that bad injury he got in Koeman's first season, very pacey and direct despite being brainless, had something to offer the side. However, that knee injury has completely nullified that explosive pace he has so literally has nothing to offer any PL team never mind one with European aspirations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back