Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely fascinating that. I would add a couple of things. I wonder if people are overstating United and Liverpools spending opportunities. The assumption they are the biggest, richest clubs. I'll be frank, I don't know if either will be looking to spend that much.

pretty sure Woodward has made several comments recently about united being in a position to spend mega money next window

pretty sure Woodward has made several comments recently about united being in a position to spend mega money next window
United have bucked their ideas up and recruited well in the last 12 months. Maguire, Wan Bissaka and Fernandes although expensive, have significantly improved the team. However I feel the biggest barrier to them challenging for the title is still the manager, even allowing for the purchase of the likes of Kane and Sancho.

I think Coutinho will end up at Chelsea myself. They haven’t really replaced Hazard, due to their transfer ban so I’ll think they’ll be strongly in for him.
Maybe, but they’ve just bought a right winger, spent big on a left winger. Still have Hudson odoi
Abd have 3 number 10’s in Barkley( he maybe sold) lotus -cheek and mount.

Maybe, but they’ve just bought a right winger, spent big on a left winger. Still have Hudson odoi
Abd have 3 number 10’s in Barkley( he maybe sold) lotus -cheek and mount.
Barkley and Lotftus Cheek are not at the required level to push chelsea on to challenge for honours. Mount is an extremely talented prospect, but if they recruit coutinho, I can see the former two being moved on.

Semedo + Arthur for me.

Semedo would probably be the best right back signing we could make and with Gabriel our defence would be 'complete'.

The reports of Roma wanting Kean to play with his friend Zaniolo are interesting...if the deal was the other way and we were in for Zaniolo :)

arthur is nothing but crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back