Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely astonished at the negativity in here.

We are top of the league playing great football and scoring plenty of goals. Our team has literally been transformed in 2 months. DCL is now one of the hotest properties in football and even players like Delph , Sigurdsson and Davies seem to have got the message and are making contributions.

The window was tremendous for us we have brought in 4 quality players and an international goalkeeper. Edit ..sorry 5 I forgot Niels

We have also got rid of 4 high earners who contributed nothing with the prospect of a few more outgoings in the next 2 weeks.

Yes , the Kean move has left us a bit short of cover in attack but we are only playing 1 game a week between now and January , we could still sign a Championship player and to console those transfer junkies the next window opens in 13 weeks in any event.

I know Pickford gives us palpatations and must be replaced but bloody hell Rome wasn't built in a day.

Just enjoy it , after all it could be worse , you could be supporting West Ham.
Can I just say. Great post

We are top of the league playing great football and scoring plenty of goals. Our team has literally been transformed in 2 months. DCL is now one of the hotest properties in football and even players like Delph , Sigurdsson and Davies seem to have got the message and are making contributions.

The window was tremendous for us we have brought in 4 quality players and an international goalkeeper. Edit ..sorry 5 I forgot Niels

We have also got rid of 4 high earners who contributed nothing with the prospect of a few more outgoings in the next 2 weeks.

Yes , the Kean move has left us a bit short of cover in attack but we are only playing 1 game a week between now and January , we could still sign a Championship player and to console those transfer junkies the next window opens in 13 weeks in any event.

I know Pickford gives us palpatations and must be replaced but bloody hell Rome wasn't built in a day.

This ^^^^

It’s only 4 months since we finished TWELTH.
Behind Southampton, Sheffield United & Burnley...

We just had the best window in the club’s history, we’re top of the league having won our opening 4 games.

I hope we can offload a few more & if the right targets become available, make a few more additions, BUT ONLY if they are the right players at the right price. No panic buys.

For the first time in a long time I trust the club to put things right.

I think it's just that people felt there was a real opportunity here so i guess that's why there's an element of negativity. Although we bot really aware if what our financial capabilities are.

We're by far finished in terms of improving. I for one still think we lack genuine pace but as a unit we cam move fast. Anyway, let's see how we do till January. We're moving in the right direction.

I mean, if we can shift some more in the coming days we still can sign someone from the Championship (could have sworn it was a one way thing tho but was told yesterday its both ways). Doubtful anyone really would go for our dross down there as they absolutely cannot afford the wages.

For Spurs it will depend very much on Bale...if the guy is going to be a sick note then thats an expensive mistake for them...on the contrary if he starts playing consistently and is injury free for most of the season then spurs will do very well indeed.
I can see them for the title if Bale is the same as previous as that'd be some lethal strikeforce and they'll be defensively rigid.

I think it's just that people felt there was a real opportunity here so i guess that's why there's an element of negativity. Although we bot really aware if what our financial capabilities are.

We're by far finished in terms of improving. I for one still think we lack genuine pace but as a unit we cam move fast. Anyway, let's see how we do till January. We're moving in the right direction.
Totally agree. I thought we would get another striker/winger and who knows we may still, Sarr, king or the lad from Brentford. We have done well in the window. Next transfer in the summer will add to that. Our stock is rising and I think will rise even more. Kopp took 3/ 4 transfer windows to build his team. With Carlo we might get there even quicker!

I think there is an opportunity this year but I guess the lack of sales means we aren’t really in a position to buy a £50 million forward as a squad option. Ancelotti already said the squad is too big so I would expect we’ll try to offload more to the EPL and then in Jan.

Another summer window required to address RB, GK and maybe another forward. How we do this season will largely determine whether Richarlison stays imo.

I think there is an opportunity this year but I guess the lack of sales means we aren’t really in a position to buy a £50 million forward as a squad option. Ancelotti already said the squad is too big so I would expect we’ll try to offload more to the EPL and then in Jan.

Another summer window required to address RB, GK and maybe another forward. How we do this season will largely determine whether Richarlison stays imo.

Yes qouted ATM ir is 28 and he wanted it down to 25 so it does point happen to more exits has to be down to C/ship.

Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back