Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am absolutely astonished at the negativity in here.

We are top of the league playing great football and scoring plenty of goals. Our team has literally been transformed in 2 months. DCL is now one of the hotest properties in football and even players like Delph , Sigurdsson and Davies seem to have got the message and are making contributions.

The window was tremendous for us we have brought in 4 quality players and an international goalkeeper. Edit ..sorry 5 I forgot Niels

We have also got rid of 4 high earners who contributed nothing with the prospect of a few more outgoings in the next 2 weeks.

Yes , the Kean move has left us a bit short of cover in attack but we are only playing 1 game a week between now and January , we could still sign a Championship player and to console those transfer junkies the next window opens in 13 weeks in any event.

I know Pickford gives us palpatations and must be replaced but bloody hell Rome wasn't built in a day.

Just enjoy it , after all it could be worse , you could be supporting West Ham.

When I think back to the window where the only signings we made were Straq on loan and Royston Drenthe on a free on deadline day, this transfer window has been a complete success and beyond anything we could have dreamt of back then

What formation is this?
IMG_20201006_194140.webp

We aren’t alone in not having quality cover in the striker dept. All the teams that were above us last year struggle when one of their front line is out. Spurs, City and the RS have struggled without their best player. So even those clubs which Sly call the top 6 haven’t got replacements of the same quality. We need to be patient and realistic.
it’s just fantastic to have a threatening first team. We can’t have it all but at least now you can see scope for replacements as the wage bill dramatically reducing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back