Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
think also his role entails, if say Angrily to fancies a certain player and for some reason we can't get him, price too high, player doesn't want to come, then it would be Brands job to find an acceptable alternative.

Sorry I hate it when that happens... Angrily should have read Ancelotti. Who invented Autocorrect! :blush:

Just being better than the current dross we have operating in that position does not warrant the signing of a player.

Hojberg is an average player who won't be cheap either.

Im willing to trust Ancelotti's judgement but yes this bloke doesnt exactly sound top quality.

If we could get him for £10-15 million then like Gana it could be a shrewd deal but if they want £20 million+ would rather look outside of the PL and find some quality.

Good Morning fellow blues, today's top 3 transfer targets from Roman's Research are:-

1. Odsonne Edouard - 22 year old striker, 62 goals in 126 games - some people might argue he plays in a mickey mouse league and that their great nan could score 100 goals in a season but don't forget Virgil Van Dijk was also playing in that mickey mouse league at the same age. One for the future. Could turn out to be the next aubamayeng.

2. Denzel Dumfries - 24 year year old right back, lets face it Coleman is old and Sidibe is not good enough. We need to sign a decent right back as a priority for next season. Denzel has it all, pace, power, strength and goals. He is an attacking right back and has an aggressive playing style.

3. Ruben Dias - 23 year old centre back - with Mina's constant injury problems and Keane's lack of pace and positional awareness, we need a bloody good centre half to command our Defence. The only problem is that he will cost a fair bit of wonga as he signed a new contract in November 2019. However, in Usmanov we trust. This guy is future captain material.
All bad fellas on FM

Sure that’s just a coincidence though

Just being better than the current dross we have operating in that position does not warrant the signing of a player.

Hojberg is an average player who won't be cheap either.
To be fair, if he’s cheap I’d happily take him - only 24, and would add some much needed dynamism to our midfield. Really with the formation we’re playing under Carlo I think we need 2 dynamic midfielders with very good engines as to not get overran

To be fair, if he’s cheap I’d happily take him - only 24, and would add some much needed dynamism to our midfield. Really with the formation we’re playing under Carlo I think we need 2 dynamic midfielders with very good engines as to not get overran
He's crap, speaking to saints fans they think it's funny. Bang average as opposed to crap. But Carlo knows what he's doing so I'll back him if he comes. At least for the first 20 minutes of his debut

He's crap, speaking to saints fans they think it's funny. Bang average as opposed to crap. But Carlo knows what he's doing so I'll back him if he comes. At least for the first 20 minutes of his debut
Ehh, I’ve watched a few of their games this season and he’s looked decent to me. Besides we have a relatively low bar for improving our midfield with the likes of Delph and Sigurdsson floating round doing absolutely nothing

Surprised by that. Can’t claim to have studied him in depth but he’s always looked good to me when I’ve watched them. Saying that, there’d be plenty on here who’d be telling Southampton fans that DCL is a league one player So I suppose you have to take it with a pinch of salt.

Ehh, I’ve watched a few of their games this season and he’s looked decent to me. Besides we have a relatively low bar for improving our midfield with the likes of Delph and Sigurdsson floating round doing absolutely nothing
Never really noticed him. Is he a ball winner non stop running player like Gana. Or a creative ball passing player with an eye for a goal.

Never really noticed him. Is he a ball winner non stop running player like Gana. Or a creative ball passing player with an eye for a goal.
Energetic central midfielder who can tackle.
Decent engine.
I've never seen any great vision or passing ability .
In comparison to Gana - not so good in the tackle , similar mobility /engine , probably better on the ball.
Hope that helps

Energetic central midfielder who can tackle.
Decent engine.
I've never seen any great vision or passing ability .
In comparison to Gana - not so good in the tackle , similar mobility /engine , probably better on the ball.
Hope that helps
A Henderson type midfielder then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back