Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200614-104707.webp

Feels to me like a Moshiri signing ‘just get me a star name Carlo’. If he was 30 then yes, but 35 and completely unproven in the premier league. He’s been strolling round in Serie A and Ligue une his whole career surrounded by the best players in the best team facing relatively poor teams. He’s going to find himself between Pickford, Michael Keane and Seamus Coleman with Siggurdson and Tom Davies ‘protecting’ him and he’ll be up against the likes of Sterling Rashford Kane Aguero etc.
Siggurdson and Davies probably won't be starting centre mid come next season.

Koopmeiners, Silva & Hoijberg have all been contacted for talks.
All 3 look very likely
Please don’t listen to this odd fellow. Gets kicks out of making stuff up to make him look important.

Sangare for me would fit the bill - right age, good potential and pedigree and wouldn't cost a fortune.

Him/Allan and Rabiot would be a step in the right direction. This bloke from Southampton doesn't exactly fill me with dreams of breaking the top 6.

I also dont think we will be getting Silva - bloke sounds like he still wants regular game time and I doubt he'll get that here considering his age.

...I suspect he’d still be a cut above what we have. We’ve done ok with more senior CBs in recent times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back