Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I've ever noticed Hoijberg when we've played them but it has all the signs of a player being good for another team and coming here and being crap.

Not sure on Silva, he’d obviously be the type of winner we don’t have in the squad but 35? How long has he realistically got left at premier league level (a pace he has never played at in his career). If it’s a one year deal on lower wages then fine but any sort of long term contract just seems utterly ridiculous.

Not sure on Silva, he’d obviously be the type of winner we don’t have in the squad but 35? How long has he realistically got left at premier league level (a pace he has never played at in his career). If it’s a one year deal on lower wages then fine but any sort of long term contract just seems utterly ridiculous.

2 year deal would make sense to me. He still looks to be performing to a very high standard currently. I mean this isn't Ashley Williams from Swansea, this is an elite centre half. If we got him at his prime (which I appreciate we are not) he would be the best centre back we've had at the club in decades).

We really need to address our lack of creativity and especially from a central area.

Not to sure what buying two midfielders who are defensive by nature is going to help.

It now adds pressure that whoever we get for RW is top class but we don’t have top class money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back