Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not convinced he’s good enough to play midfield, he’s played about 3 games there, surely if he was technically good enough he wouid have played in midfield plenty of times previous.
And I think two of them were under Duncan where we quite literally did everything possible to not pass through midfield.

Another article for anyone who cares about stats.

TLDR is Hojbjerg is good value for money, Soumare and Sangare are both high ceiling guys who can make an impact straight away and probably would make us money longer term and Denis Zakaria is a stud who we probably don't have the money or stature to actually sign.

You know the phrase "he's a stud" doesn't mean what you think it means?

...I agree about the situation regarding Schneiderlin, he’s been getting game time because he’s one of the few we have who sit in front of the back four. If a Schneiderlin is going, I‘d think a replacement is lined up (although it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the Dutch lad rather than Hojberg).

For once, I’d be disappointed if Brands wants Todibo. I’ve been very disappointed in what I’ve seen from a quality and attitude perspective, although i accept Brands is a far better judge than me.
I'd love Koopmeiners

Another article for anyone who cares about stats.

TLDR is Hojbjerg is good value for money, Soumare and Sangare are both high ceiling guys who can make an impact straight away and probably would make us money longer term and Denis Zakaria is a stud who we probably don't have the money or stature to actually sign.
Good article that

Same fella said we were bidding for Allan, when is the bid going in? For what it's worth Silva would be a good experienced option.

Im not sure its a pace thing with our players, simply a CBA thing and the phase of play passing them by.

If you are out of position, all the pace in the world wont save you.

Anway I've checked FIFA and his pace might be a concern.

MOVEMENT
  • 67 Acceleration
  • 68 Sprint Speed
  • 66 Agility
  • 78 Reactions
  • 69 Balance
Compared to KDB

MOVEMENT
  • 77 Acceleration
  • 76 Sprint Speed
  • 78 Agility
  • 91 Reactions
  • 76 Balance

It seem @orly was indeed correct and he's part snail.
Ok I love me some fifa but....
Looking at our players I would hope we do the following:

Schneiderlin- SELL
Bolasie - SELL/LOAN
Sandro - SELL/LOAN
Siggurdsson - SELL
Davies - SELL
Kenny- SELL
Keane - SELL/LOAN with agreement to sell
Iwobi - SELL/LOAN with agreement to sell
I actually would like to keep Iwobi. I think if we place him in the right spot, the guy can flat out ball. May not bang goals for us but his creative ability is something only Richy, Bernard, and himself have.

Jonathan David who is linked interests me.

20 year old American born, Canadian international attacking mid or striker for Genk who has scored a lot of goals in his short European career (83 games/37 goals/15 assists) and available for £20-25m.

Fits Brands mold perfectly. Has pace to burn, two footed and interlinking across the front 3 positions especially on the right.

Linked to Arsenal, United and no doubt German and Italian clubs also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back