Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything that makes a move more likely. I don’t want him here but maybe he’s sulking to force their hand.
If playing like crap after a failed big money move can get him, yet again, another big money move then we should probably fire Brands who said he didn't think Lozano was worth half what Napoli bought him for.

If playing like crap after a failed big money move can get him, yet again, another big money move then we should probably fire Brands who said he didn't think Lozano was worth half what Napoli bought him for.

He joined Napoli while they had Carlo Ancelotti in charge, now they have the Italian Marco Silva, not a chance I could be arsed playing under him.

Brands said he wouldn't pay more than 20m, cant see him being available for much more than that atm.

I don’t think you have to worry. But a story about him getting booted from training hardly makes it any less likely he’s on the way out.

We don't demamd such a massive fee when a player flops here, so we can't then go and pay a price like that when the shoes on the other foot.

Just look at klaasen, a flop of a season and we got rid for half the price we paid after just one year, offer napoli £15m approx as a take it or leave it if we are interested.

We don't demamd such a massive fee when a player flops here, so we can't then go and pay a price like that when the shoes on the other foot.

Just look at klaasen, a flop of a season and we got rid for half the price we paid after just one year, offer napoli £15m approx as a take it or leave it if we are interested.
Also a loan for a season first then we can think about paying that after seeing how he's got on

If we were in for a striker I’d like the Weghorst
He joined Napoli while they had Carlo Ancelotti in charge, now they have the Italian Marco Silva, not a chance I could be arsed playing under him.

Brands said he wouldn't pay more than 20m, cant see him being available for much more than that atm.
That is a fair point - plus by all accounts Gattuso is a proper little bully, he had loads of players down tools on account of him being a knob at Milan as well if I remember.

I wouldnt be so sure - Carlo doesnt exactly rate Bernard or Iwobi highly does he.

You could argue he trusts Walcott more on the right than those 2 on the left....

I can see where you're coming from.

Nevertheless, the chances of shifting either of those two in the current climate are slim.

There is only so many players who we can accept half a pack of peanuts for to reduce the wage bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back