Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly rather have the proven article, Allen, we will get at least 3 good years out of him. With one of the other two you mentioned.

If we can get him for a decent price then I would have Allan. One thing I would say is that he has not played premier league, though has played at a high level. I ma not sure I would class him as "proven article" I think Itallian football is very different from the premier league.
I think at the moment Napoli would want over £40m for Allan and I dont think we would pay it

If we can get him for a decent price then I would have Allan. One thing I would say is that he has not played premier league, though has played at a high level. I ma not sure I would class him as "proven article" I think Itallian football is very different from the premier league.
I think at the moment Napoli would want over £40m for Allan and I dont think we would pay it

Agree with that, 30m is what we sold a 29 year old Gueye, by all accounts this Allan, is worth roundabout that, maybe a little more. 35m tops for me.

So God damn excited :pint2:

Bolasie
Sandro
Bernard
Besic

The next 4 wages I think we'll try shift
I like Bernard an even if he doesn’t start we need squad depth. I don’t have a problem with him going if we can bring someone better in. I can’t wait to see the rest go tho offer nothing to Everton and are a drain on the club.

I like Bernard an even if he doesn’t start we need squad depth. I don’t have a problem with him going if we can bring someone better in. I can’t wait to see the rest go tho offer nothing to Everton and are a drain on the club.

Yeah I dont mind Bernard he's the best of an average bunch of wide players.

I just dont think Carlo favours him so the question is will the club have a lad on 120k+ a week sat largely on the bench every week?

He also doesnt play him away from home so you're paying said 120k+ a week for a player who is only wanted for 19 games a season at home.

Yeah I dont mind Bernard he's the best of an average bunch of wide players.

I just dont think Carlo favours him so the question is will the club have a lad on 120k+ a week sat largely on the bench every week?

He also doesnt play him away from home so you're paying said 120k+ a week for a player who is only wanted for 19 games a season at home.
Yeah I get the point like. If you paying big wages you want to be paying them to a player that is going to be starting week in week out.

I do like Bernard but as you say am not sure Carlo does. so maybe he would rather give the wages to someone that will get more game time. I guess we will just have to wait an see.

Yeah I get the point like. If you paying big wages you want to be paying them to a player that is going to be starting week in week out.

I do like Bernard but as you say am not sure Carlo does. so maybe he would rather give the wages to someone that will get more game time. I guess we will just have to wait an see.

Thats the crux of it - if the fans rate Bernard but Ancelotti doesn't its tough really.

I would sell Iwobi/Walcott before him but I think a mixture of FFP/wages & Carlo's own preference of player will see Bernard the most likely to go if we do sell one this summer.

I've said for a while Ancelotti rates Everton Soares alot who plays largely at LW - dont be shocked to see him come in this window at the expense of Bernard.

I'm not sure how much we can get for Pickford, but Onana will most likely be a steal for someone. Tomori might also angle for a move, then there's Max Aaron's for our right back slot. The players are there, we just need Brands to start trying to do his job. Any effort from him would be much appreciated at this point.

easy job this DoF business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back