Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

We really should be looking at undervalued players with great upside since we decided to make a great coaching appointment. The likes of Salisu, Gibbs-White, Osimhen and David Neres should be high up our priority list.

I'm not sure how much we can get for Pickford, but Onana will most likely be a steal for someone. Tomori might also angle for a move, then there's Max Aaron's for our right back slot. The players are there, we just need Brands to start trying to do his job. Any effort from him would be much appreciated at this point.

Ive been thinking...

When Coleman plays we have 4 in defence but without the ball this becomes 3 at the back.

This may actually work for Kenny who has also played at CB in his youth.

Also, if the links to Todibo are true, he has played RB and DM in the past so could be adapted to playing that RB role due to his versatility.

Hes a good passer so can play out from the back (as weve seen with Pickford playing it short) and very athletic so can keep pace with quick opposition wide players as well.

Wonder what your thoughts on this are @Eggs ?

...I can only think Ancelotti wants his team to play from the back so will eventually acquire players who are more adept at doing this. From what I’ve seen Todibo fits that requirement.

its not only passing from the back, it’s breaking out from the back and Todibo looks capable of doing that. I call them ‘players who make the pitch look small’ because they cover so much ground easily.

I’m really not sure what’s going on at RB. I’m not overly keen on Kenny coming back, but it wouldn’t surprise me if priority transfers are elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back