Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit weird to include Walcott, who plays most weeks, in the same bracket as some people who haven’t played for us for 5 years. Also slightly misleading numbers because we haven’t paying those wages out for the loan players.

Not the full amount but we will defo be paying a big chunk of Bolasie, and more so Sandro. Real Valladolid aren’t paying 100k a week. Be amazed if it’s near 50 tbh

Yep, I understand that. It would still be misleading though wouldn’t it.

Yeah, wonder how it gets logged financially. As you even though players may be out on loan for these wages being paid. What happens next summer when the playe returns and suddenly your back to paying an extra 100k a week, and maybe unable to shift the player? Causes a financial mess surely?

Bit weird to include Walcott, who plays most weeks, in the same bracket as some people who haven’t played for us for 5 years. Also slightly misleading numbers because we haven’t paying those wages out for the loan players.

It seems like we'll want to buy a new winger to force him to the bench. Paying £100k a week for someone to sit on the bench who's contributed one goal all this season isn't great tbf.

It seems like we'll want to buy a new winger to force him to the bench. Paying £100k a week for someone to sit on the bench who's contributed one goal all this season isn't great tbf.
No it’s not ideal obviously, but he’s not even close to being in the same bracket as the others. Reckon we’d be unlikely to sell him for above his book price and we’d then have to replace him. We would do very well to come out better off from selling him than keeping him.

I agree. People moan, but he may actually be our best winger at the moment. And we’re not bringing in 3 or 4 new ones.
For some reason our fans seem to have a problem of seeing players bought from within the PL as being good. Honestly who is the last one who came in and everyone thought it was a good move? Rom?

On the other hand guys abroad seem to show up with unanimous approval. Something about the unknown being exciting I think.

Erm, Richarlison...

Feel free to explore for your self but it certainly isn't 100% in there. I browsed a bit and I'd say it is a majority positive though so I guess it counts.

Also a bit of self vaulting and I did say some smart stuff about Richarlison, but also had a horrendous it doesn't matter what we paid if he is top class like Pickford is top class shout. Yikes.

OUT OF CONTRACT = 5

Stekelenburg (OOC)
Feeney (OOC)
Garbutt (OOC)
Martina (OOC)
Niasse (OOC)

PLAYERS TO CULL = 13

Kenny
Keane
Pennington
Sigurdsson
Delph
Besic
Dowell
Baningime
Connolly
Bolasie
Bowler
Tosun
Sandro

SQUAD PLAYERS = 19

GK: Pickford / Lossl / Virginia
RB: Coleman
CB: Holgate / Mina / Gibson
LB: Digne / Baines
CM: Gomes / Gbamin / Davies
WF: Bernard / Walcott / Iwobi / Gordon
ST: Richarlison / DCL / Kean

Players to sign:

1 × RB
1 × CB
2 × CM
1 × WF

Hopefully we can do some damage in this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back