Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the Greek equivalent of Morrison's?

I wonder if we will sign Zaha.
That ship sailed last year mate.

ab.webp

We aren’t a bigger club than palace mate. Some of our fanbase still haven’t worked out that it’s not the 80’s anymore and we literally haven’t been good for a lot of supporters lifetimes.

You say "some of our fan base" like they are the deluded ones. I can't decide if you are just trolling to get attention or being extremely negative to come across as some cool, level headed zen type.

In terms of size, you cannot ignore historical success unless it is not currently backed up with current success or relative success in regards to the true standings of the football league. Only 6 teams in the PŁ have been there from the beginning, and we are 1 of them. Add to those, Leicester and Man City who have recently won the league. That's 8. Obviously, the overwhelming success of City, in dominating for the last decade leapfrogs the majority of those 8, it's undeniable, and certainly above us and spurs who have yet to win the league in the PŁ era.

But to suggest then that Leicester are bigger than either of us is to suggest that until July, they were also bigger than the RS, which is absolute nonsense. So I would suggest that we are all still bigger than Leicester. Without that solitary league title, would I suggest that Leicester were in the top 8 biggest teams in England? Absolutely not. Same goes for Blackburn, the only other team to have won it since we last did.

And Crystal Palace are certainly nowhere near us either. No disrespect.

We have had our problems, and Lord knows we still do, but have a bit of respect for who we are. We are Everton. We might not be where we would like to be at this very moment, but we get enough of this dismissive head pat nonsense from the biased RS media. We don't need it from our own fans. That isn't delusion, it's just common sense.

Last edited:
whats our scouting system about .. not domestically as they seem to have a decent idea of talent

internationally we haven't had a good talent signing for time i think that side of it needs a proper revamp - them data nerds on twitter would be more use these days or am i just overthinking worried we will sign zaha for £50 mill

whats our scouting system about .. not domestically as they seem to have a decent idea of talent

internationally we haven't had a good talent signing for time i think that side of it needs a proper revamp - them data nerds on twitter would be more use these days or am i just overthinking worried we will sign zaha for £50 mill
Let’s hope Moise Kean proves this wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back