Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you ok with things mate?
Bolasie and Besic playing?
Rumours of no cash and the manager getting frustrated
NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Just carry on thinking everything is ok mate And bury your head under the sand

Just to say as well. My head is far from buried. I know the squad needs improving. It's clear. I know we need signings.

But I also know that deadline day is in October, we're hampered by an astronomical wage bill and players with poor resale value, and the market has massively been affected by a global pandemic.

If the squad hasn't been improved by October then I'll be frustrated. But I refuse to get upset about now or even then. It's footy. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Are you ok with things mate?
Bolasie and Besic playing?
Rumours of no cash and the manager getting frustrated
NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Just carry on thinking everything is ok mate And bury your head under the sand
It was the first friendly of preseason. At least try to hold it together until the season starts before you have a meltdown.

I mean it looks like we’re negotiating for players, I’d be pretty much more worried if we didn’t have any serious bids or links at this stage. In an ideal world we’d have signings now, but we know Brands is a deadline day sorta guy.
Yeah I get you. Think most managers live in a permanent state of frustration though. We’ll get them when we get them.

It was the first friendly of preseason. At least try to hold it together until the season starts before you have a meltdown.
No meltdown
Just fed up the way the club is run year after year
No plan just a fiasco year after year
Season only finished about 3 weeks
Ago
We’ve just let in 3 goals agains a league 1 side
Let that sink in for a moment
Embarrassing
We need to be on the money now.

Making my peace with the inevitable £30 M bid for Lingard

3ab8064801538ac45ac5cfde5004c853.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back