Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that one of Siggy, iwobi or Bernard leave, and the other one is back up to Rodriguez. if they go from first XI to being a back up, that's progress for us.
Also hope we see the back of Delph OR Davies, and then our Midfield 4 - 5 are Allan, Gomes, Doucoure, and I'm not sure actually! Besic on the bench? Beni?
I would rather Davies became good at Everton, but one season on the subs bench makes no sense, so a sale with a buy back clause or a loan to develop seems to be the best idea

Now the squad is shaping up I would love to see a proper challenger for Pickford and resolution of RB position and a new captain if necessary. Love Seamus, but he might not be the vocal leader we need.

They're worried about us becoming relevant again with a new stadium, world class manager and world class players.

You get joe anderea toffee who genuinely wants both clubs to do well as it's good for the city. Then you have kopites in high roles, like that saddo in the police who doesn't care about the city, doesn't care about both clubs and can't do his job properly because he's too blinkered by LFC.

The echo aren't worried about our finances, they're worried we'll be successful.

Odd they weren’t worried about LFC’a finances when Hicks and Gillette were buying Torres Mascherano etc. No they just mobilised the campaign to let the club get away with administration.

Odd they weren’t worried about LFC’a finances when Hicks and Gillette were buying Torres Mascherano etc. No they just mobilised the campaign to let the club get away with administration.
Still cannot understand how they got away with that.

....I mean, I totally can but they were literally in administration at that point and they had literally no repurcussions.

Trying to remember the last multi player announcement. I think they deffo trying to unveil all 3 together.. or its just coincidentally stacking up this way. Moyes used to like to present the newbies in one shot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back