Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Walker played two games for Sheffield United, you never saw him kick a ball for them.

Welcome to the forum mate. Keep posting.

LOL. Fair play.

Last edited:

The guy says that Rodríguez was one of the best players in ‘serie A’ at his peak...
Nah he was talking about Allan. I think all 3 are strong signings in the areas we needed anyhow. Still think we need an improvement at right back, goalkeeper and upfront. Would love Kean to come good but can't see it.

There isn't anything too unreasonable there.

People are bound to be sceptical given a lot of self-generated hype over the last few seasons, to end up as it has.

It's on everyone at the club to start to turn that around, and it can only happen on the pitch week after week. Not through interviews, soundbites, or anything else.

There are lots waiting for us to fail again, and more still with James in the side. Time for some serious work now.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...-Rodriguez-Carlo-Ancelotti-Abdoulaye-Doucoure

Gabriel Marcotti thinks Allan is on the way down and Rodriguez mirrors Sigurdson. He refers to them as 'strange signings' for a lot of money!

He does however believe Dacoure, if he can relinquish his form from two season's ago, will be a positive addition.

Is this man to be trusted?

Does anyone agree?

The Combo of Allan and Doucoure is what impresses me the most and what i have high hopes for, legs aggression, energy, tempo, physicality aggression.

What i like about it to is that it supports Gbamin to recover at a non desperate pace, get him right and we have hopefully another strength and player of value in the squad.

I think if we have a midfield operating at a high tempo it compliments a lot of strengths in other players and makes them more dangerous.

Interesting we played with 4-3-3 yesterday for much of the game.

Nah he was talking about Allan. I think all 3 are strong signings in the areas we needed anyhow. Still think we need an improvement at right back, goalkeeper and upfront. Would love Kean to come good but can't see it.
You are right! I thought he said ‘and he might be on his way down’.

The seldom seen reverse vaulting. Always exciting.

Its a tricky one because ability and performance wise Coleman would be the obvious player to move on. Leaving us with Kenny backing up an Emerson/Aarons new signing.

But as hes 'valuable' in the dressing room then Kenny i think will be proving he needs to go on loan (get another chance next year) or sold on.

Tbh if we had to play Coleman for successive games hes already a liability.

for me it’s simple .. Coleman needs to be backup to whoever is first choice .. Kenny or AN Other.

No value in selling Coleman now and he fulfills a good squad role..

unless we loan in a stopgap to give Kenny another year on loan.. but just feels like fence sitting to me that.

I'd rather they talk us down then talk us up. Win the transfer window near get relegated. Ruin the transfer window- Richarlison is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back