Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s nonsense that. Same fella says we were after Fosu-Mensah from United a few days ago also said James wouldn’t be announced “until later this week” on the day he was announced.

If Zaha is available for a good price I’d imagine we’d be looking at him. Seen some things that we’re looking at Lozano too.

I think Lozano, Arias and Tomori on loan would top off a fantastic window for us. Also should have options to buy Lozano and Arias in the deals if they do well. With Tomori he’d easily be bought if we wanted him next year as Chelsea will still have Silva another year, Sarr coming back from a loan as well as Ampadu who they highly rate. All in all Tomori would have to have an amazing season here to justify them not selling and if he does well then it benefits all parties. If it’s only good enough then we can buy him and he’d fit straight in. Win win.
Just had a look through his previous tweets....Utter bum gas this fella.

Also if Zaha still thinks hes getting the salary he signed at Palace he will be very lucky, he was stupid enough to tie himself down on a long contract, if he's coming here I honestly don't think hes getting that salary.
One player I can’t imagine taking a pay cut to be part of the ‘project’.

Also if Zaha still thinks hes getting the salary he signed at Palace he will be very lucky, he was stupid enough to tie himself down on a long contract, if he's coming here I honestly don't think hes getting that salary.
I would add a bit of caution to the latest blabber.
This is like Groundhog Day. This time last
year Zaha wanted off. No bids came in anywhere near what Palace were seeking. There wasn’t much interest anyway. Zaha’s agent / family kept the story alive with rumour and counter rumour regarding so called interest and eventually Everton bit. Rejected by Palace. Zaha’s people fed some wham to Sky re a second bid which Everton publicly denied. Everton’s was the only bid.
This year, no interest or bids so, surprise, surprise Everton are rumoured to be interested. Wonder who poked that wasps nest? Zaha’s people? What goes around comes around.

I would like Zaha, but very happy with the business we have done, do not want this to become a saga again and everyone is disappointed at the end of the window, we have done what was needed to be done. A right back would be great but lets not get dragged down on pipe dreams, life is good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back