Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romano now reporting the Dias to City links. Reckon it will be Tomori or Todibo on loan

napoli must want serious money for koulibaly if city are willing to pay £50/£60m on worse alternatives. If they'd have saved the £40m they spent on ake they could have afforded koulibaly and got a cheaper alternative to play backup to laporte and koulibaly, the whole deal didn't make sense.

napoli must want serious money for koulibaly if city are willing to pay £50/£60m on worse alternatives. If they'd have saved the £40m they spent on ake they could have afforded koulibaly and got a cheaper alternative to play backup to laporte and koulibaly, the whole deal didn't make sense.
Napoli seem to be a nightmare to deal with when it comes to Koulibaly. City and Napoli also aren’t on good terms.

Ancelotti on getting players out of the squad: "We have to wait until the end of the market, after that, we are going to take a decision. It is frustrating for the players who don't take part in the tactical part of the session."

What decision can be made if we can’t sell or loan them out?
Possibly he means that he will decide if the players they can't shift will become part of the squad for the season or just become part of the under 23 set up.

Dias is also very good. I wo doner if people think Kouliably is slightly on the dip in terms of form. Interesting Ancelotti who worked with him last didnt seem too bothered by him. Diaz is a big improvement for them.
What was it somebody said when we signed Allan, "He's the player who earns a defender a big money move by doing half their job for them", and who did Koulibaly have in front of him last season?... Allan. :coffee:

Fair analysis, Davies is the other obvious candidate to leave, whilst not bad, he hasn't done himself much favours either.

In the hope of lowering the wage bill and/or generating loan/transfer fees, I think the runners from the "main" squad are Davies and Walcott, I also think Bernard might still attract a bid from a European side.

Kenny might still leave if Carlo decides and has the resources to sign another RW.

Same for Kean, if he could be replaced.

Lossl would surely go if we sign Romero with Pickford as backup.

I think Iwobi is safe, leaning to thnking that Delph is safe as well. He will be if Davies goes I think.
I would disagree about Davies , I think he will be kept. The manager has used him in three of the four games this season, is versatile in midfield , rarely gets injured and probably not on enormous wages.

Delph , on the other hand, rarely fit, on big money and has been involved in one game in maybe six months.

Certainly they will want to shift players, but I believe the manager has a core squad that are not for sale... we are all guessing who is in that core group.

Walcott seems to me to be drifting out of contention and is for sale.
I think the manager may allow Bernard and Iwobi to leave for the right price but is not desperate to lose them and if both go then he would need a replacement.

I don't think the Moise Kean situation is settled yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back