Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a market value of a billion, i think mate so there debt is about 50% of their worth, very attractive for a conglomerate which i think the Chinese are. The Chinese took them over with 250 mill odd in debt and put the same debt up themselves.

Fair enough mate. They may well need some money in, which will help explain why they want to move players out. It looks a good signing for Spurs if they can get it done.

I wonder is the sweetness of the deal a bit of a sweetheart deal involving the Eriksen deal, thought it was an odd fee at the time. That and Jose may still have a few mates at Inter.

I mean I think when clubs work well together it certainly makes it a lot easier to do repeat business. You saw that with Spurs and Real Madrid for a time.

Often money will be owed on deals though. If you can just write money off etc it does make it easier.

Was just reading up on that Skriniar lad, if Spurs are really balking at the obligation to buy Brands should be on that phone today to say "we'll take that plus 3m to make you happier". Dear lord that guy sounds like a baller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back