Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we need a prioritised list of who should go first, with the added complexity of their wages, fee etc
Be good to see if anyone forecasts the sequence right (if any)

I'm not too bothered if we don't bring anyone else in. Yeah a gkp, cb, rb and rw all need reinforced but I trust in Carlo.

He has solved a lot with getting a decent midfield in. He knew our first choice striker wasn't going to score worldies and has some limitations, so he got James in and set up to play to the strikers strengths with it going to the 6 yard box. Its worked.

He knows we don't have an abundance of pace at the back (especially if holgate is injured) but he brought in Allan to mop up. Its worked. (How many times has anyone been through one on one with pickford?). 2 of the 3 goals against us in the league were set pieces and the 3rd wasn't due to lack of pace, it was Mina making the wrong decision.

Let's try and ship some out and save the cash until January when we can freshen up the squad with an extra player then. If we can get a loan in now then fine but I'm not overly worried.

Think if we're lucky with outgoings. Todibo on loan, and Leon bailey maybe loan with an option to buy would round off a very good window.

But getting shut of our deadwood is key.

No way I could be a DOF or manager. As literally everyday I would be going to the likes of Sandro, bolasie, and besic 'seriously you need to f@£k off now, why are you still here?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back