Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here’s my tip and bet for Sunday. It’s a 4-0 win for us . Doucoure scores. McNeil scores . Maupay ( yes Maupay ) scores. And Keane scores. Easy peasy , this tipping lark.
I’m of now , to lay down in a darkened room. Up the Toffees.

Ok, here’s my tip and bet for Sunday. It’s a 4-0 win for us . Doucoure scores. McNeil scores . Maupay ( yes Maupay ) scores. And Keane scores. Easy peasy , this tipping lark.
I’m of now , to lay down in a darkened room. Up the Toffees.
where did you see this mate? All i see is doom and gloom in my room

where did you see this mate? All i see is doom and gloom in my room
Ok . I’ll take a 1-0 win. Maybe 4-0 is getting carried away , a little. Just trying to stay upbeat. Be positive. And , did any of us see that 5-1 win over Brighton coming. So , yes , anything is possible , with this Everton outfit. And we ain’t down just yet. Up the Toffees.

Think much more concerning is Leicestershire FC as they do have the players to comfortably beat a not-arsed West Ham if they are able to get them motivated for one game. That point at Newcastle could prove to be absolutely huge for them.

If both us and them are drawing they could end with Vardy, Iheanacho, Daka, Maddison and Barnes all on the field, whereas what have we got to claw us a goal? Gray, McNeil, Maupay, Simms and Iwobi ffs.

It's sad that hardly any of us trust the team to beat kin Bournemouth at home.
Ye they worry me alot more they could score a fair few if all on song and west ham cba

You lost me at Maupay scoring
Think that I lost myself as well. All just tongue in cheek anyhow. Let’s see what happens. And I suppose there’s is always a first time for everything . Well, I suppose , in Maupays case , a second time. He’s due a goal. Might as well , get it on Sunday. Who knows? Who cares? Just as long as we win. Up the Toffees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back