Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn’t Leeds manage a final day result to stay up last season?

It was in their own hands then.

Big difference for them this time as even if we draw they need a three goal win to go above us plus they have Leicester to worry about.

I think there will be a huge sense of numbness regardless of whether we stay up or drop after the final whistle.

If we survive, people will be unable to come to terms with how the club willingly allowed itself to waltz into a second consecutive relegation scrap when all they needed was to make one of two moderately-priced additions to the squad.

If we go down the fans will experience a feeling that's completely foreign to them and it'll probably take a long time to process that we've lost our seat at the top table and don't know if and when we'll be able to get it back.

It's hard to see circumstances where we could feel relaxed at any point during this game, unless we did a Brighton on it.

An early goal would do wonders, it would probably only make me feel a little more confident, but it would be great if we got something early

I think there will be a huge sense of numbness regardless of whether we stay up or drop after the final whistle.

If we survive, people will be unable to come to terms with how the club willingly allowed itself to waltz into a second consecutive relegation scrap when all they needed was to make one of two moderately-priced additions to the squad.

If we go down the fans will experience a feeling that's completely foreign to them and it'll probably take a long time to process that we've lost our seat at the top table and don't know if and when we'll be able to get it back.
Local therapists will thrive.
It's an ill wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back