Match Thread Everton v Brighton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dychey set us up well today. 17% possession is low, but still we had more and better chances than Brighton. I like us becoming more and more that pain-in-the-neck team everyone hates playing against. Not easy making a team like Brighton not to create chances, I hope we can continue like that in the 2nd half.

Harrison is shocking offensively, works hard but loses the ball every single time .

Works hard off the ball and never leaves the fb outnumbered which is good, but it would be good if he didn’t have to run backward all match because we actually had some possession
He is working hard and keeps Mitoma quiet, cutting the way on his right foot?

Very good performance.

Brighton are one of the best possession sides in Europe.

You need to be tight and counter.

Brilliant goal by Dunk though. VAR is a misery machine.

Dyche earns his pay now regarding Gueye. Either finds a way to sub him and have a working system, or drills into him not to get a second yellow.
Terrified.

Look at the table - what a huge 3 points this would be.

Does doucoure have it in him to play that deep role again. I don't think he does. So Gueye to stay on and we hope he avoids a second yellow.

Will be a hair loss type of 45 minutes this, just somehow get over the line Everton and we might be able to genuinely look forward this season.

He is working hard and keeps Mitoma quiet, cutting the way on his right foot?

Yeah defensively he puts a shift in and pulls his weight, but giving the ball away literally every time … just invites them onto us and I do t fancy us keeping a clean sheet if they’re camped in our half for the next 45 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back