Match Thread Everton v Brighton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We turned a corner and promptly stood on a rake against Luton. Everton has conditioned me to expect a hapless loss, here.

Objectively, though, I’d argue we’re favourites here. Brighton look like they’re struggling with the demands of Europe and we’re finally starting to look like that stereotypical “tough to beat” Dyche team.

Insipid, goalless first half, scrappy set piece goal and a 50p/20p last 15. 1-0 to the blues.

Back to earth with a bump or flirting with the top half of the table? The results at home so far do not fill me with confidence but Brighton have a lot of injuries so if we put in a good shift we could get something and a win would be very useful indeed

i really hope taking a draw isnt the mentality tomorrow. They're a decent outfit but they're not Barcelona. Our tails are up for the first time in i can remember.
Rather go for the throat and lose than show them any respect of happy with a draw.
I agree. They're beatable. They have some strange results

If we get the first goal it'll be interesting to se what happens.

Not going to make any predictions:

Brighton H
Palace A
United H

6 or 7pts here and we'll have 5 games before Xmas to push those teams above us and wipe away relegation concerns.

We turned a corner and promptly stood on a rake against Luton. Everton has conditioned me to expect a hapless loss, here.

Objectively, though, I’d argue we’re favourites here. Brighton look like they’re struggling with the demands of Europe and we’re finally starting to look like that stereotypical “tough to beat” Dyche team.

Insipid, goalless first half, scrappy set piece goal and a 50p/20p last 15. 1-0 to the blues.
I've gone for a 2-1 victory to ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back