Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

watched the highlights on the OS 3 times. Great do by Nais but credit to Ross as well for the assists and the super cross from Galloway.

The whole team were a credit to the name.

Galloway 7 kone 6 !!! did you watch the game ?
are you seriously moaning about my own individual ratings... We won mate. We took the champions of England to the cleaners. Scored three wonderful goals with excellent build up play in each. Could of scored 5 or 6 and took the piss at times. Enjoy it for christ sake.

I think I'd go as far as to say yesterday was one of the best performances I've ever seen us do live in 22 years of going. Many under moyes were a bit ruined by the relief you felt at holding onto a goal lead for the last 20-30 minutes

Obviously there are games we've destroyed the opposition by 5 or 6 goals but as a footballing performance with much of our game played on the ground and with the opposition being the champions this is up there. Along with arsenal 3-0 in 2014.

Just watched the 20 minute highlights on the OS and all 3 goals were bloody brilliant. Even the 2nd from outside the box was built up by a great move and the third was brilliant all round. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back