Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for this:

--------------Howard--------------

Coleman--Jags---Distin---Baines

----------Barry-McCarthy----------

Mirallas------Barkley-------Pienaar

----------------Kone---------------

Jelavic has been turd and although Kone has hardly looked the Second Coming he at least looks more of a threat.
Also probably likely that we'll play it safe and Osman will start in place of McCarthy until he's had more time to settle

Well in Azul, great again.

I hope we go with Kone tomorrow. I cannot be doing with Jelavic up front any more. At least the Ivorian can trap a ball and lay it off without falling over ffs. If we do that and play McCarthy and Barry in the middle I'll be very happy.

Mon der blOo B0iZ.

0-2 Chelsea, if I'm being honest though. If Barkley, Pienaar and Mirallas are at it, we could nail these like.

none of this caution - play Barry and Mccarthy in the middle. If they have been signed to play the Martinez way we can't just put Osman in there because its a "big game", play the team you want to play Roberto...

My team for tomorrow and in goal
Number 24 Tim Howard! (Wheeyy) number 6 Phil Jagielka (wheeyy) Number 15 Sylvain Distin (wheeyy) number 3 Leighton Baines (wheeeeeyyyyyy)
Number 23 Seamus Coleman (wheeyy) number 16 and making his debut James McCarthy! (Wheeyy) number 21 Leon Osman (wheeyy) number 20
Ross Barkley! (Wheeyy) number 11 Kevin Kirallas (wheeyy) number 9 Arouna Kone (wheeyy) and number 10 Gerard Deulofeu (wheeyy)

Ev-errr-tooonnnn! Everton! Everton!

Number 24 Tim Howard! (Wheeyy) number 6 Phil Jagielka (wheeyy) Number 15 Sylvain Distin (wheeyy) number 3 Leighton Baines (wheeeeeyyyyyy)
Number 23 Seamus Coleman (wheeyy) number 16 and making his debut James McCarthy! (Wheeyy) number 21 Leon Osman (wheeyy) number 20
Ross Barkley! (Wheeyy) number 11 Kevin Kirallas (wheeyy) number 9 Arouna Kone (wheeyy) and number 10 Gerard Deulofeu (wheeyy)

Pos rep for the effort

Hi Mick.

Can you post some pics please?

Radio reporting injuries to Coleman and McCarthy - both doubtful for tomorrow.

If Coleman does not play, will he let Stones play at right back?

And good old Leon will start if McCarthy does not make it, again, and we will get overrun in the midfield...again...sorry Leon...

:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back