Everton v Chelsea. 14th Sep @ 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to this tomorrow. Flying over in the morning. First game in a few years and the two younger brothers are coming over for their first game!

Sitting at the back of the Lower Gladys end. Can't wait for it!

Would this be an okay place to ask a few questions about getting to the ground from where we're staying and where to drink before to catch the midday and 3pm footy?

Going to this tomorrow. Flying over in the morning. First game in a few years and the two younger brothers are coming over for their first game!

Sitting at the back of the Lower Gladys end. Can't wait for it!

Would this be an okay place to ask a few questions about getting to the ground from where we're staying and where to drink before to catch the midday and 3pm footy?

Go ed mate, ask me anything

1240997949371_f.jpg

These are ****e blues, get into 'em

Jagielka and Distin will play centre back, unless he does that five in defence thing with it being the threat of Chelsea. We will still look to push Chelsea and control possession so against someone adept at counter attacking as they are we may find both our centre backs pace will be invaluable. Give Leighton Baines the loudest clap you can when he walks to take his first corner for us, on the opposite side of defence will be the over enthusiasm and general bossness of right back play that is the latter day Seamus Coleman. The American will be in goal.

Clooney's playing?? Lol, #bantz. Seriously tho, good preview, hope the game goes as well. Will be watching after my first proper 11 a side in yonks, so fingers crossed for a double victory!! :)

none of this caution - play Barry and Mccarthy in the middle. If they have been signed to play the Martinez way we can't just put Osman in there because its a "big game", play the team you want to play Roberto...

Don't see Bobby playing safe either tbf, he's been bold with Stones and Barkley, I'd like to think he'd do the same with McCarthy/Barry and that we will see whomever he thinks is best, regardless...

Watched this game through tears last season, don't like this fixture anymore.

Anyway Chico, what's Lemo? I was speaking to a 13 year old Toxteth lid buzzing off his tits on it last month.

P.s, nice preview.

Loads not putting Gibson in their sides.

Have you all forgot he's well better than any other CM on our books by 4 million percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back