Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i'm of to benidorm in the morning sun sand and sangria. doubt i'll find the swansea game on anywhere but saturdays game is going to be a dilemna.do i wear my shirt in bar probably full of rs or just t shirt skulking in the corner trying to act nonchalant.

Of course its relevant, You are saying Warnock had this perfect game plan and Martinez should have learnt from last season, We had control over the game, We are 1-0 up inside 9 mins, Then stupid errors allow them back into the game

How can he account for players cocking up?

This is true.

I doubt it was part of Martinez's game plan for Howard to get lost in his own box or Osman to spend 20 minutes on the ball.

People can avoid the similarities all they like, but we're currently looking exactly like Wigan were for years under Martinez.

Good football, loads of Possession, scoring a few goals but looking horribly exposed and conceding goals all over the shop.

What happened last season then?

Has he untrained them over the pre season break?

Although their goals were from Individual errors Martinez has to take some of the blame, He played a weakened team from the start but we were well ontop ,then Palace were fortunate to get the pen as upto then they hadn't been in it at all but after that I wasn't surprised when they took the lead. Same thing second half and Martinez seemed clueless as with how to deal with them the team we ended up with at the end was almost laughable.

11 goals conceded in 3 home league games and without a win! Needs addressing. We can't be having to score 2 or 3 in every home game just to have a chance of a point!! Individual errors cost us today! We never take advantage when other rivals lose! So frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back